A Ribbon Cutting Ceremony is an important part of your overall marketing and advertising plan and is a great way to kick-off a grand opening of a business. It offers an opportunity to meet key leaders in the community and get acquainted with your neighbors, Chamber members and potential customers.
Schedule one with the Central Bradford County Chamber today!
Celebrate Your Business
Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies are a great way to celebrate your business for one of the following reasons:
- Changed ownership or is under new management
- Moved to a new location
- Has been remodeled or expanded at its present location
- Opened its doors within the last 12 months
How We Help
The Central Bradford County Chamber will assist you in planning a successful event for your company.
- Schedule 2-4 weeks in advance for the best possible attendance
- The CBCCC invites Board Members, local dignitaries and The Daily Review
- Chamber provides scissors and ribbon
- Chamber takes group photos and puts them on social media sites
- Chamber can invite membership, if you choose
- Chamber posts your Ribbon Cutting Ceremony on the CBCCC website calendar
- Include event in our monthly E-Newsletter, if timing is applicable
- Provides a personalized PDF invitation to share
There is no charge for the Chamber’s involvement — it’s a value-added benefit of being a member.
Planning a Ribbon Cutting or Open House requires your business or organization to participate to help promote a successful and well attended celebration.
- Provide hors d’oeuvres and beverages, optional
- Invite your staff, families and customers
- Invite your vendors and businesses that you conduct business with
- Invite your neighboring businesses
- Post your event on your Facebook and social media pages
- Present your brochures, business cards, etc. where guests can view them
- Optional: offer drawings or door prizes